Bold labels are required.
Whether you are facing a workers' compensation, Social Security Disability or personal injury issue, the experienced attorneys at Dugan & Associates, P.C., will work as a team toward a common goal: maximizing the recovery on your claim. If more than one source of recovery might be available to compensate you for your losses, we will carefully explore all of your legal options. We are committed to providing clients throughout western Pennsylvania with experienced legal counsel and personal, attentive client service.
Contact our Pittsburgh law firm online or by telephone at 412-353-3572 to speak with one of our experienced Pittsburgh workers' compensation attorneys.
At Dugan & Associates, P.C., we fight for the individual. If you are injured or disabled, you need to focus on getting better. Leave all of the legal work to us. The scope of our practice includes:
Pittsburgh Workers' Compensation Attorneys — Fighting for the Benefits You Deserve
- Denied benefits
- Construction workers and laborers and construction site accidents
- Aggravation or exacerbation claims
- Work-related car and truck accidents
- Lump sum settlements
- Threats to benefits
- Vocational issues
- Occupational diseases
- What to do if you are injured
- Types of workplace injuries, including common accidents and typical injuries
- Work-related scars and burns
- Neck, back and shoulder injuries
- Work-related deaths
- Personal injury vs. workers' compensation
- Workers' comp FAQ
SSDI Benefits Attorneys — Western Pennsylvania
- Am I eligible?
- Applying for Social Security
- Pursuing denied SSDI/SSI claims
- Social Security disability types
- Social Security disability hearings & appeals
Personal Injury Lawyers — Over 50 Years of Combined Experience
- Car and truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Premises liability
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Industrial accidents
- Catastrophic injuries and wrongful death
Our goal in every case is to maximize your total compensation. In many cases, that means our workers' compensation attorneys represent you in a combination of workers' comp, Social Security and personal injury claims. We just want to get you through this difficult time so you can get on with your life.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation Today
If you need help with a difficult legal problem involving an injury or accident, contact Dugan & Associates, P.C., online or by telephone at 412-353-3572 to speak with a knowledgeable Pennsylvania lawyer.