What is the #DoTheDugan TikTok Video Sweepstakes? Over the last few months, have you noticed a series of videos in social media of Mitch making the D-U-G-A-N fist from his television commercials? He makes it everywhere he goes, even while practicing Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Whenever he makes that fist, he is thinking about a client and case, every time. See below.
Now, we’re asking you to make the D-U-G-A-N fist for a chance to win 4 tickets to a Penguins hockey game.
Between Sunday, October 1 and Monday, November 20, 2023, take a video of yourself making the D-U-G-A-N fist while saying D-U-G-A-N, post it to TikTok with the hashtag #DoTheDugan in the text of your post, and you’re entered into the sweepstakes. Yes, it’s that simple.
We look forward to seeing your D-U-G-A-N fist videos on TikTok soon. Don’t forget to apply #DoTheDugan to the text of your video. It’s essential for entry. See below for official rules.
Check out a winner of a previous TikTok contest, Kelly Kasper, making the D-U-G-A-N Fist.
#DoTheDugan TikTok Sweepstakes Official Rules
Start and End Dates:
- Start Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- End Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
Prize: Four (4) Tickets to the December 18, 2023, Penguins vs. Wild game in Pittsburgh, PA at PPG Paints Arena
Prize Award Selection, Communication, and Acceptance:
- Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
- Winner will be contacted through direct message on TikTok.
- Winner will be asked for both email and mobile phone number so tickets may be transferred to them.
How to Enter: Record a video of yourself making the D-U-G-A-N fist while saying D-U-G-A-N and post it to TikTok with the hashtag #DoTheDugan in the text of your post. Videos must be at least 6-seconds and not exceed 35-seconds.
Eligibility: Entrants must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have TikTok account with a public profile.
- TikTok must include a physical attempt with your hand to make the D-U-G-A-N fist.
- TikTok must include you saying D-U-G-A-N.
- TikTok must include text and apply the #DoTheDugan hashtag to the text.
- TikTok must be at least 6-seconds and not exceed 35-seconds. All videos shorter than 6-seconds and longer than 35-seconds will be ineligible.
- One submission per individual.
- Entrants must consent and comply with terms of service of TikTok, which provides that in order to access or use the services, the person must be 13 years or older, cannot make available material which is defamatory to any person, obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful, racist, discriminatory, or inflammatory: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/terms-of-service-us?lang=en.