The team at Dugan & Associates wishes all of our friends, family, clients, and followers a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year–and what better way to ring in the new year right than with a giveaway. That’s why we’re giving away FOUR Penguins tickets for you and three friends to enjoy a game at PPG Paints Arena!
Entering this giveaway is easy–here are the details:
Winner receives four tickets to the Wednesday, January 30 Penguins vs. Tampa Bay Lightning game
Contest begins on Tuesday, January 1 at 10 a.m.
Contest ends on Thursday, January 17 at 11:59 p.m.
Winner will be notified on Friday, January 18
Enter the contest by liking our Facebook page & liking, commenting, and sharing this Facebook post!
Terms And Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who liked our Facebook page and liked, commented, and shared the contest post and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the state of Pennsylvania and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Dugan & Associates, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Dugan & Associates as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 10:00 a.m. EST, January 1, 2019 and ending 11:59pm EST, January 17, 2019. All online entries must be received by 11:59pm EST, January 17, 2019.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by liking our Facebook page & liking, commenting, and sharing the contest post. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dugan & Associates. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Dugan & Associates.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive four Pittsburgh Penguins tickets. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Dugan & Associates. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Dugan & Associates discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of a prize or transfer/assignment of a prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Dugan & Associates to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Dugan & Associates. Winner will be notified on Facebook within five days following selection of Winner. Dugan & Associates shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Once the winner has responded to winner announcements, they must pick up tickets in-person at the Dugan and Associates office in Greentree at 4 W Manilla Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15220. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT DUGAN & ASSOCIATES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Dugan & Associates, anyone acting on behalf of Dugan & Associates, and Dugan & Associates’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dugan & Associates. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute an infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Dugan & Associates from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Dugan & Associates may incur, suffer, or be required to pay to arise out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Dugan & Associates reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Dugan & Associates’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Dugan & Associates may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Dugan & Associates. Dugan & Associates reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Dugan & Associates has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Dugan & Associates reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Dugan & Associates and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND PENNSYLVANIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Pennsylvania having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall a participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Dugan & Associates 4 W Manilla Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15220.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Dugan & Associates 4 W Manilla Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15220.
15. The Campaign hosted by Dugan & Associates is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Ticket Pick-Up: The winner of the giveaway can pick up the Penguins tickets during the week of January 21, 2019 at the Dugan & Associates office: 4 W Manilla Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15220.