Workers' compensation in Allegheny, Washington, Westmoreland, Fayette, Butler, and Beaver Counties

Work related injuries happen anywhere anytime. Typically cases are heard in the county where the injured worker lives. At Dugan & Associates our attorneys travel to you and your county to represent you and have successfully represented injured workers in these counties and surrounding counties throughout Pennsylvania.

Typically if you suffer a work injury you have many questions. Will I have my medical bills covered? If I miss work will I be paid? If so how much will I be paid. What happens if I return to work? Will I still have a job once I am able to return to work? What happens if I will never be able to perform the job I did in the past? Does my company have to provide alternative work for me? What will happen to my family? Can I collect for pain and suffering? How do I file a claim? How much time do I have to file? What happens if I'm being paid and the workers' compensation insurance carrier wants to stop my benefits and I don't feel ready?

And not only do you want answers to your questions but you want somebody you can trust who is on your side. Someone who will respect and listen to you. Someone with experience you trust. Someone who knows the law, the procedure (knows the game) and has experience doing so. You don't deserve being hurt and now you feel like you did something wrong when all you were doing is your job. At Dugan & Associates put our experience and knowledge to work for you.

At Dugan & Associates we handle cases in Allegheny County, Washington County, Beaver County, Westmoreland County, Fayette County, Butler County, Mercer County among others. We go as far north as Erie County and East to Cambria and Altoona.

Typically when you get hurt you have 120 days to report your injury to your employer. You must give notice to somebody in a supervisory capacity. You are to report how you got hurt and what part of your body you injured. Your employer is supposed to notify their workers' compensation insurance carrier. The workers' compensation insurance carrier has up to 21 days to accept or reject your injury. You then have up to 3 years to file a claim for workers' compensation benefits. If you need to file a claim you could file by paper but now everything is online electronic through the Department of Labor and Industry web portal. Then once your claim has been filed it is to be assigned to a judge experienced in Work Injuries in the County seat to which you live. That is why the attorneys here at Dugan & Associates travel weekly sometimes daily to counties across the state. We are familiar with the judges in these various counties, their practices and procedures.

If you have questions about work injuries or have suffered a work injury let one of our attorneys represent you in the county in which you live and attempt to bring you case to a successful resolution to help you move on with your life. Contact Dugan & Associates, Lawyers Representing Injured People.

Think you have a workers’ compensation case?

Contact us

"*" indicates required fields

One of our attorneys will review your case within 24 hours and we will reach out with the next steps