Car Accident Limited Tort or Full Tort

If you are in a Car Accident and you are injured due to someone else's fault or negligence you want to make sure you have coverage to protect you and your loved ones. Knowing what insurance coverage you have is the difference between sleeping at night or not. For questions regarding coverage or if you are hurt in a car crash or car accident contact Dugan & Associates, Lawyers Representing Injured People 1-888-99-D-U-G-A-N (1-888-993-8426). Here's what you need to know.

After the car crash, separate from what it costs to fix or replace your car what can you collect for the injuries you have suffered. Limited Tort and Full Tort are sections in your insurance coverage separate from the part that talks about replacing your bumper and fixing your windshield.

Limited Tort means you can sue for limited recovery after an accident. You can sue for medical bills. You cannot seek repayment for pain and suffering unless you fall within one of the few limited exceptions. Typically people choose Limited Tort because it means cheaper insurance premiums. However it could cost you far more in the long run. Sadly we've heard horror stories about people injured after a motor vehicle accident and weren't able to recover money from the insurance company they would need after their car accident.

Pain and suffering is the negative effect you have after your car accident to yourself or loved ones. Pain and suffering means injuries, scarring, permanency of your injuries, disfigurement that you've suffered after your car accident and how your injuries effect you. The negative effect the auto accident has on your life.

Full Tort insurance coverage is about getting your medical bills paid and getting money you need for your pain and suffering from your car accident. Additional compensation can help you get your life back on track and help you pay your medical bills and other expenses you may have after your car accident. Full Tort is protection for you and your loved ones for your future if you are injured in an accident due to a negligent driver. Full Tort protects you to get paid for your pain and suffering.

If you have questions about a car accident, Limited Tort or Full Tort for you or a loved one contact the Lawyers Representing Injured People at Dugan & Associates. They Fight For The Check You Deserve! Contact them now at 1-888-99-D-U-G-A-N (1-888-993-8426).

Think you have a workers’ compensation case?

Contact us

"*" indicates required fields

One of our attorneys will review your case within 24 hours and we will reach out with the next steps